Massage Therapy is a recognized health profession. Rayleen has knowledge in anatomy, physiology, and pathology. She not only a Licensed Massage Therapist but also a Registered Nurse. She has gone to an accredited school and college, and has memberships with the following professional associations:
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- American Nursing Association
Schedule your massage session and enjoy a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere, complete with water fountains, soft music, and warmly decorated rooms.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Clients can look to massage therapy for many reasons.
Massage is effective for relief of specific injuries, many chronic and medical conditions, stress management, and to maintain overall good health.
People have reported that massage has helped to relieve many symptoms of the following conditions:
- Auto/Work Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic /Acute Pain
- Circulatory Problems
- Muscle soreness/stiffness/spasm
- Injury rehabilitation
- Reduced range of motion
- Sport injuries (pulled or strained muscles and ligaments)
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
Massage Therapy is beneficial for back pain, headaches, muscle sprain/strain, and stress. Massage also increases circulation, boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and promotes relaxation.
I AM COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Since the Coronavirus pandemic, I want you to know that I take your health seriously. I am committed to providing you with relaxing and therapeutic massage services while maintaining both your safety and mine. I have implemented some measures to ease your mind during your massage session.
Here is what I will continue to do:
- I will thoroughly wash from their hands to their elbows before and after every client.
- I will change table linens and face cradle covers between clients making sure all exposed surfaces are freshly covered and wiped down.
- I will continue to screen each client for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Both client and massage therapist will wear mask during session.
- I will have an air purifier running in the treatment room during sessions.
- Both client and therapist will wear a mask during session.
- I will wear a fresh apron with each client to place an additional barrier between clothing.
- I intend to stay home if I do not feel well and will send clients home who show up with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- The treatment room will have disinfectant wipes, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer available.
Here are the steps I am taking to help stop community spread:
- We notify all clients to not enter the office if they have COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- The lobby area is now equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. We are wiping down surfaces between clients.
- We are waiving the late cancellation fee should you call or text to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment due to sickness.
- Please cancel your appointment if within the last 2 weeks of your appointment you have traveled internationally OR on a cruise ship OR in a high community spread area in the U.S. OR if you were in contact with anyone who might test positive for the virus.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have COVID-19 symptoms, a cold, cough or flu-like symptoms including a fever, by calling Rayleen at (734) 288-8829.
- We will refrain from shaking hands
Thank you for the trust you have placed in me,
Rayleen Justice, RN, LMT
It is my purpose to provide personalized, professional massage sessions to promote natural health, rejuvenation and wellness.
Rejuvenate Massage & Wellness, LLC
9833 Reeck Road, Allen Park., MI 48101
734.288.8829 Unfortunately, at this time, Rejuvenate Massage & Wellness, LLC is not accepting any new clients.